Do you have a passion for high-tech engineering and would you like to be involved in making, developing and redesigning complex high-tech components for machines of ASML, the Dutch defense and Philips, among others?
Then we have the job for you at Brightech!
As Proto Technician you will work both mechanically and electrically.
It is a practical hands-on position, with a lot of diversity within a high-tech development and production environment.
You will test the products yourself and then hand them over to the quality inspector for inspection.
These complex components become part of ASML's machines, the Dutch defense equipment, like: vehicles and machines, among others.
· Creating work instructions together with engineers, thinking along in solutions to problems and implementing improvements in the TPDs (Technical Production Documentation);
· The building, adjusting, re-designing and checking of new to be developed (complex) cables and test setups on the basis of technical drawings;
· you are working within as well as outside a grade 4 cleanroom;
· you participate in project teams to analyze and solve problems;
· the work consists of building prototypes and small series.
Wat wordt er van jou gevraagd?
What is required of you?
· passion for new techniques and you enjoy working with fine assemblies;
· you can easily keep an overview when things get complex and you like to think along and take initiative;
· at least a completed intermediate vocational education, preferably in the areas of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering, aircraft maintenance, mechatronics or similar. (We also invite you to apply if you have studied another direction and have sufficient experience in engineering);
· experience in reading technical drawings and diagrams;
· a good command of the Dutch or English language.
Wat krijg je er voor terug?
What will you get in return?
· Flexible working hours
· A permanent job;
· Vacation pay: 8.33%;
· 25 + 13 leave days;
· Travel allowance at 0.19 cents NET per KM;
· 100% pension contribution by Brightech during the 1st year, resulting in a higher net salary;
· Login details and access to +- 600 online training courses in the Brightech Academy;
· Collective discount on your health insurance;
· Benefits and raises according to collective emplyment agreement (in addition to your annual evaluation).
Wie zijn wij?
Who are we?
Meet Brightech, we are thé secondment agency in Limburg for ambitious technicians. With a great passion for your question and issue, we offer optimal customized solutions for the future. Because at Brightech, we believe in long-term partnerships. Whether that’s finding a challenging job or suitable personnel. The impact that triggers something. That's what it's all about!
En? Ben je enthousiast?
And? are you excited?
· Step 1: One of our experienced Business Managers contacts you by phone to make an inventory of your wishes and ambitions;
· Step 2: You will be linked up with the Business Manager who, during a personal conversation, will be able to work with you to find the best way of fulfilling them;
· Step 3: The Business Manager prepares you for the upcoming job interviews;
· Step 4: Together with your Business Manager, you go on 1st, 2nd, (and 3rd) interview with our client;
· Step 5: Brightech makes you an attractive employment proposal and we welcome you to our team of technical professionals.